The following community support services are available in Calmar, Devon, Thorsby and Warburg:
- community development support: is available to assist community members and groups with research of social issues and needs assessments, surveys and evaluation development.
- one to one support: is available for individuals and families in need of assistance to access services, fill out forms, or research available resources.
- public education sessions: provides information and awareness based on topics of interest identified by individuals or groups.
- information and referral assistance: for individuals and families to connect to services in the area.
- community support programs: such as welcome packages, volunteer income tax, Christmas Elves and playschool subsidy.