Jubilee Park on Wizard Lake Campground
Jubilee Park campground and day-use area is located 15 minutes south of Calmar on Wizard Lake. This unique park offers a weekend getaway without the long drive. The lake provides opportunities for water-skiing, fishing, recreational boating, swimming and more. Before booking, we encourage visitors to review our campground rules and regulations.
Open May long weekend to Labour Day weekend.
For all reservations, cancellations and inquiries, please call Jubilee Park campground directly at 780-985-2499.
- A credit card must be provided upon booking. Fees are payable in cash, visa, mastercard or debit. No refunds for early checkouts.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a reservation is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice prior to the arrival date, you will only be charged the reservation fee. If a reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice prior to the arrival date, or you fail to show up for your reservation, you will be charged the reservation fee plus the first night's camping fee. Cancellation fees apply to each site and are charged to the credit card provided upon reservation.
- Officer Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Reservations will be taken during these hours only.
- CHECK-IN: 1:30 to 8 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT: 12 p.m.
- QUIET TIME: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Entrance gate is closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Generators may be operated during the hours of 9 to 10 a.m, 5 to 7 p.m and 9 to 11 p.m.
- Jubilee Park is located off of highway 39 on secondary highway 795, 15 minutes south of Calmar, Alberta.
- From Edmonton, take QE II south. Continue 15-20 minutes south and take exit 503 toward Glen Park District W/Kavanagh E (This is the 1st overpass after passing Leduc). Turn left on Township Road 490 (Glen Park Road). Drive about 10-15 minutes until you reach AB-795 (Spruce Tree Corner). Turn left onto AB-795 south (signs for Spruce Tree Corner). Turn right onto Township Road 481. Take your first left onto Range Road 271. The entrance to the campground is on the right hand side.
- Day use area
- Boat launch
- Swimming area
- Power and unserviced camp sites
|Day Use:||Overnight (per night):|
|Day Use (full season pass):||Overnight (2 weeks):|
|Coin Operated Shower||$1|
Seasonal Camping: Applications for seasonal camping are accepted until mid-February of the current year followed by a random draw for site allocation. Contact the Parks & Recreation Office to receive an application.