Jubilee Park Campground on Wizard Lake
- Jubilee Park is located off of highway 39 on Highway 795, 15 minutes south of Calmar, Alberta.
- From Edmonton, take QE II south. Continue 15-20 minutes south and take exit 503 toward Glen Park District W/Kavanagh E (This is the 1st overpass after passing Leduc). Turn left on Township Road 490 (Glen Park Road). Drive about 10-15 minutes until you reach AB-795 (Spruce Tree Corner). Turn left onto AB-795 south (signs for Spruce Tree Corner). Turn right onto Township Road 481. Take your first left onto Range Road 271. The entrance to the campground is on the right hand side.
- Overnight camping
- Day use area
- Boat launch
- Swimming area
- Power and unserviced camp sites
- Campground is gated in the evenings for security purposes
Reservations for the May Long weekend ONLY will begin on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9 a.m. by calling 780-955-6410. All other reservations can be made by calling Jubilee Park directly at 780-985-2499 beginning Thursday, May 7, 2015.
- A credit card must be provided upon booking. Fees are payable in cash, visa, mastercard or debit. No refunds for early checkouts.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a reservation is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice prior to the arrival date, you will only be charged the reservation fee. If a reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice prior to the arrival date, or you fail to show up for your reservation, you will be charged the reservation fee plus the first night's camping fee. Cancellation fees apply to each site and are charged to the credit card provided upon reservation.
- Officer Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Reservations will be taken during these hours only.
- CHECK-IN: 1:30 to 8 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT: 12 p.m.
- QUIET TIME: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Entrance gate is closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Generators may be operated during the hours of 9 to 10 a.m, 5 to 7 p.m and 9 to 11 p.m.
|Day Use:||Overnight (per night):|
|Day Use (full season pass):||Overnight (2 weeks):|
Seasonal Camping: Applications for seasonal camping are accepted until mid-February of the current year followed by a random draw for site allocation. Contact Parks and Recreation at 780-955-6410 to receive an application.