Leduc County

Request for service

If you would like to request service or make a complaint regarding activity that requires the aid of peace officers, you may do so by filling out the below request for service form.

The following is a list of common complaints:

  • Traffic complaints
  • Overweight loads or operators that have not obtained permission from Leduc County
  • Drivers not obeying school bus flashing lights
  • Off-highway vehicle trespassing

As per provincial and federal regulations, Leduc County peace officers are prohibited from responding to firearms calls. These must be reported to RCMP.

Emergencies: 911
Thorsby RCMP (24-hour dispatch line): 780-789-3950
Leduc RCMP (24-hour dispatch line): 780-980-7267 

NOTE: If you do not receive a response to your complaint within five days, please contact Leduc County's complaint line 780-955-5005. 

Request for service