Jubilee Park Campground and Day-Use Area offers a weekend getaway without the long drive — it's located just 15 minutes south of Calmar on Wizard Lake. The lake provides opportunities for water-skiing, fishing, recreational boating, swimming and more.
Open May long weekend to Labour Day weekend
- Overnight camping
- Day use area [tour with Google Street View]
- Boat launch [tour with Google Street View]
- Showers/washroom facilities [tour with Google Street View]
- Hiking trails [tour with Google Street View]
- Swimming area
- Powered [tour with Google Street View] and unserviced [tour with Google Street View] camp sites
- Campground is gated in the evenings for security purposes
Office hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily; reservations accepted during these hours only.
Check-in: 1:30 to 8 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
Quiet time: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Entrance gate is closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Generators may be operated between 9 and 10 a.m, 5 and 7 p.m., and 9 and 11 p.m.
GST is included in all rates
- Vehicle only: $6 per day; $30 for season pass
- Vehicle and boat: $20 per day; $120 for season pass
- Powered site: $37 per night; $470 for two weeks
- Unserviced: $28 per night; $340 for two weeks; $625 per month
- Reservation fee: $6
- Wood: $8
- Park improvement fee
- One-to-six nights: $5
- One-to-two weeks: $10
- One month: $25 per month
Note: park improvement fee applies per reservation
Fees are payable in cash, Visa, MasterCard or debit. No refunds for early checkouts.
New features for 2017
Leduc County has added 24 power sites, for sites 65 through 88, to increase the total number of power sites to 57.
Two comfort camping units have been added to provide campers who do not have camping gear the opportunity to have a great camping experience. Each unit is 250 square feet and include a front deck, bunk beds and a cast iron wood stove.
Beginning May 9 at 9 a.m., reservations may be made by calling Jubilee Park Campground at 780-985-2499. Comfort camping units area available for rent starting in June.
If a reservation is cancelled with more than seven days notice of the arrival date, you will be charged the reservation fee.
If a reservation is cancelled with less than seven days, but more than 48 hours notice of the arrival date, you will be charged the reservation fee plus one night's camping fees.
If a reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice of the arrival date or you do not show up, you will be charged the reservation fee plus two night's camping fees.
Cancellation fees apply to each site and will be charged to the credit card provided upon reservation.
From May to September