Notice to gravel truck operators
Leduc County is currently accepting applications from gravel truck operators who wish to register for the 2018 hauling season.
The deadline for registration is Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017.
Conditions for all applicants include the following:
1. Applicants must have a minimum of $2-million in liability insurance coverage.
2. Proof of current insurance coverage is required.
3. Applicants must obtain and maintain an account, in good standing, with the Workers Compensation Board (WCB). A letter of clearance from the WCB (available at decc.wcb.ab.ca) is required with the application.
4. Applicants must submit their GST number.
5. Approved applicants will be required to sign a service contract agreement.
Applications are available in-person at the Leduc County Services Building at 1103 5 Street in Nisku.
For more information please contact Des Mryglod, Director of Public Works and Engineering, at 780-955-6418.