Jubilee Park Campground and Day-Use Area offers a weekend getaway without the long drive — it's located just 15 minutes south of Calmar on Wizard Lake. The lake provides opportunities for water-skiing, fishing, recreational boating, swimming and more.
Open May long weekend to Labour Day weekend
- Overnight camping
- Day use area [tour with Google Street View]
- Boat launch [tour with Google Street View]
- Showers/washroom facilities [tour with Google Street View]
- Hiking trails [tour with Google Street View]
- Swimming area
- Powered [tour with Google Street View] and unserviced [tour with Google Street View] camp sites
- Campground is gated in the evenings for security purposes
Please note group sites are not available at Jubilee Park Campground.
Office hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily; reservations accepted during these hours only.
Check-in: 1:30 to 8 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
Quiet time: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Entrance gate is closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Generators may be operated between 9 and 10 a.m, 5 and 7 p.m., and 9 and 11 p.m.
Please note GST will be added to all rates with the exception of park improvement fees, which are GST exempt.
- Vehicle only: $7 per day; $30 for season pass
- Vehicle and boat: $30 per day; $150 for season pass
- Powered site: $37 per night; $470 for two weeks; $3,100 for season pass
- Unserviced: $28 per night; $340 for two weeks; $625 per month;$2,000 for season pass
- Reservation fee: $6
- Wood: $8
- Park improvement fee (GST exempt)
- One-to-six nights: $5
- One-to-two weeks: $10
- One month: $25 per month
- Seasonal reservation: $100
Note: park improvement fee applies per reservation
Fees are payable in cash, Visa, MasterCard or debit. No refunds for early checkouts.
For all reservations, cancellations and other inquiries, please call Jubilee Park Campground directly at 780-985-2499.
All seasonal camping sites have been filled for 2019. No further applications will be accepted. If you are interested in a seasonal site for 2020, please leave your name and mailing address with the gatehouse staff and you will be mailed an application in December for the 2020 season. Thank you for your interest.
If a reservation is cancelled with more than seven days notice of the arrival date, you will be charged the reservation fee.
If a reservation is cancelled with less than seven days, but more than 48 hours notice of the arrival date, you will be charged the reservation fee plus one night's camping fees.
If a reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice of the arrival date or you do not show up, you will be charged the reservation fee plus two night's camping fees.
Cancellation fees apply to each site and will be charged to the credit card provided upon reservation.
From May to September