Leduc County

Change of Address form

Leduc County's source of information for mailing assessment/tax notices is the Government of Alberta's Land Titles office.

It is the responsibility of the property owner to keep land titles records up to date and accurate. As per the Municipal Government Act, an assessment/tax notice is considered to be received seven days after its mailing.

If there are any changes to your mailing address, landowners much fill out the Change of Address form and submit to the Alberta Land Titles office. 

In addition to notifying Alberta Land Titles, you must also notify Leduc County of any mailing address changes.

Property owners can notify Leduc County by completing our Change of Address form. Alternately, you may fill out and submit the online form below.

Change of Address